Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New Pictures of Emmy

Here are some new pictures of little miss Emmy, aka Stinky. She has
the worst gas of any cat that I have ever met! She definitely has
Eschmeyer blood!! Other than her stinky butt, she has been an
absolute joy to have around. Since I was home sick yesterday, she
stuck to my side the entire day. She has really taken to playing
under the covers... which made curling up on the couch for a little
nap hard to do. but, it is hard to resist playing with her! I think
she is going to stay fairly petite. We have had her for a month and
she has not grown too much. I had her at the vet about a week ago for
a check up and she weighed in at 5 1/2 lbs.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

She looks like a very sweet girl. Maybe her stomach stuff will clear up eventually--a change in diet might be the culprit. Well, here's hoping, anyway. :)

Anonymous said...

Shannon, All the kitties look so cute. I love the hummingbird feeder. Hope you are feeling better. Mom