Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Crocheted fat cat for my cats...

This fat little kitty was made following a pattern I found online... I used a chunky wool blend yard and added some catnip to the stuffing (per mike's request) so the kitties could have a wrestle buddy. ... or a nap buddy (Tater Tot likes her naps!). The cats have also used their fat little wrestle buddy as a scape goat for hair balls! yesterday, I saw a little something strange on the kitty (which was sitting in the middle of the living room floor). when I picked it up, I could tell immediately that someone had gotten sick on the kitty (or the fake kitty got sick on himself)... then I looked down. whoever got sick, not only got sick on the fake kitty but the majority of it (of course) landed on the carpet AND they then covered up their mess with the fat fake kitty. Brilliant!

p.s. Isn't my Tatey (Tater Tot) the prettiest kitty ever!!!




1 comment:

Heidi said...

So cute--and yes, she's a beautiful cat!