Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My newest crocheted kitty!!!

Here is my newest crocheted kitty!! I am pretty impressed with myself when it comes to this sort of thing... I look at some of the things I crochet and am in awe that I can actually create some of these things. There are of course quite a few things I would modify for the next one... but all in all... I am liking this kitty. super soft and cuddly... He was named "snuggy" by a friends daughter.


1 comment:

AMT said...

That is so cool! I wish I could make things like that. I can make hats, scarves, and such with my knitting looms and I can crochet a long chain (my great-grandmother taught me how to do that when I was a little girl), but that's about all I have in the crafts department. I love that cute little cat.