Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pictures Wanted!!!

Hello my faithful blog followers!!

I know that you all love seeing pictures of my fur-babies.... but, I thought it would be fun to showcase some pictures of your pets! your babies! (plus, did you see that recent picture of hank...giving me the evil eye for taking his picture!) I know that a lot of you out there have pets... so email me pictures to: slobe@vcu.edu

Don't be shy... send the pictures in!!! don't forget to include names and such (a funny story, character description, etc). This has got me all excited... so you better not let me down!!

love,
Shannon and my furry gang!

**p.s. in answer to Kate's question, no... I do not need all of your pet pictures. just your favorite ones would work fine!

1 comment:

Kate said...

do you want ALL of the pet pictures I have, or just a select few? Actually, I think all of mine are on facebook (except for the videos; they're only on my blog), so you've probably seen most of them.