Friday, May 23, 2008

Interesting....

News of the weird....
I read about a unique piece of Nickelodeon merchandising - a Spongebob Squarepants Musical Rectal Thermometer! Yes, it’s musical. And yes, it’s clearly marked for rectal use. It actually plays the Spongebob theme in your "bikini bottom" when your temperature is taken! The supposed intention is to make having a thermometer stuck up your bum less traumatizing (for kids, I am assuming??) ! I sure am glad that we adults take our temperature a little differently! well... at least I do.

Heidi... doesn't your nephew have a weird obsession with Sponge Bob? Do I see a possible b-day present? Or perhaps this would cure him of his obsession???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon, that is too funny! I wonder if they sell them at Babys R Us? I will have to ask your brother Mike. Have a great week-end. Love Mom

Heidi said...

Too funny! You know, he (my nephew Aidan) is so obsessed with Sponge Bob, he actually might *like* the idea of this gadget...

AMT said...

Aaaaahhhh!! That is me screaming in horror.

Anonymous said...

Good evening, Shannon, and Michael, too!!!

Just blogging to wish you a "Happy Birthday" and many more. Hope you had a great day!!!

Sunday, June 1, is Terry's birthday, and he will be 31! Sean Kelley (Faye & Mike's son) is 31 today. He & Terry were due the same day -- May 23!

Enjoyed your mom & Larry at the house on Monday. Ken invited our Associate Pastor, Fr. Ivan, from Uganda. He came to our parish as a deacon and talk of his country, the Catholic schools that once he was ordained he would be the superintendent. Two years after his ordination, our pastor, who was not well, requested that our bishop contact his bishop for permission to come back. So, Fr. Ivan, is on loan for another 4 yeas. Our school & parish is very involved in "Ivan's Children", and fortunate to have him. Through our previous pastor he gets consignments of M&Ms - said the kids love them! Anyway, we enjoyed him sharing our day with us. And, we learned alot. And, our parish has learned alot. No doubt you will hear about it. Cindy & Larry invited him up to Waynoka when we come.

Jan & Jerry are camping (can't think of the town, but noted for Stephen Foster)today - Sunday. We are driving down with your mom & Larry on Friday. Looking forward to the weekend.

Well, that's all from here. Oh! Keith is doing fine in Kuwait.

Hello Michael!!!!

Love,

Aunt Pat & Uncle Ken

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon,

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day and have many more happy birthdays.

I spent a wonderful evening with your Mom tonight. We had a wonderful dinner and really enjoyed seeing her so happy and healthy. We all talked nonstop and it was great.

Mom told me about your loss today. I know you must be feeling really bad but as you told me many times with Tinker that she went to a better place even though we miss her terribly. I hope that each day will be better and I will be praying that your pain will ease. Keep strong and remember you have many friends thinking about you and praying for you.

Your Mom's friend,

Ann Lindsey