

While to some, it may appear that Mini-Jane is being eaten by Rooney... but in fact (per the real Jane), Mini-Jane just wanted to be the first person to make out with the mascot!!

After the unveiling... we did lunch at Macado's!! (Caitlyn enjoyed her lunch).

Then it was back to the "quad" (not the same "quad" from where all of our activities were...but the new "athletic quad") for some games. Most of these are of Beth and Caitlyn on all the fun bouncy stuff.








Mike... Chillin'

An up-close of Mike and I (I am sure he will protest these pictures being posted!)

Mini-Jane and I taking a photo-op on the mechanical bull! (no worries...it was just a picture, no riding).

More Bouncing!

Bunny Ear shots... reliving memories from former alumni weekends! (not real shots this time... Beth and I stocked up on cheap "wine" ... Boones and Arbor Mist! I was drink Strawberry Boones out of my bunny!!)



Right before we headed our separate ways on Sunday... Caitlyn (with the help of Aunt Heidi) found a lady bug in the hotel hallway! what a cutie!!



Caitlyn...with her mom and dad... Beth (my college roomie for all 4 years! and her husband Ian).

Heidi and Caitlyn showing off their potty pose! (sorry heidi... but due to the lack of pictures of me, I had to post this one!!) Doesn't it look like Heidi is showing Caitlyn how to find a corner to potty in... fortunately, Caitlyn wears diapers. Unfortunately... Heidi does not! (too be honest... I don't think any potty-ing actually took place in this picture).

Caitlyn with her favorite fake aunt and uncle (Me and Mike ... of Course!!)
3 comments:
I would like to point out that I found the ladybug, not Caitlyn. So there.
Also, thanks for pointing out my lack of diaper.
no problem heidi... I remember you showing caitlyn the ladybug... but I didn't have any cute pictures of you checking it out! I will revise later and give you full credit!!
Thanks, because you know I couldn't stand it if a 2-year-old got credit for MY amazing discovery.
Post a Comment