Hi Everyone... Just wanted to let you all know that Mom had her 6 month check-up with the oncologist today (she had her ct scan on friday)... and the doctor's news was all good. So, mom will be going through 4 chemo treatments this month (one a week, starting today). And, she wont have to come back for another 6 months. She is really excited, as she was really worried about the appointment.
as for me... I am recovering from my surgery nicely. I am able to do a little more and more every day. I have one more week off of work... the last two weeks have gone by quickly... but, I guess that happens when you sleep through the first week!
sorry I haven't posted any new pictures, I usually upload my pictures at work... and, well... I'm not there right now. so, pictures will be plentiful once I return to work!
I hope everyone has a great week and a wonderful Easter.
love,
shannon
Labor Day Breakfast
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
Happy Easter!! I'm thrilled for you & your Mom. I can't believe it's been two weeks already, though. Enjoy your last week off :)
Post a Comment