So.. .have any of you ever heard of a cat who's fur color changes as he goes from kitten to adolescent??? Stache is starting to get his adult hair (and loosing all that soft furry "baby down" type of hair). Anyway... his hair is coming back in white!!! He is starting to look gray b/c of all the white hairs starting to come up through his black hair!! It is crazy. I know that this is bad...but kind of comical... Mike is saying that he is turning white b/c we rescued him out of the hood and he is now living with two of the world's palest people!! (and that he went from a crack house to a cracker house) As soon as I can get him to sit still long enough for pictures, I will post some new ones that show off his transitioning hair. I am really curious to see what his fur turns out like! In retrospect (Hey heidi... do you like my big word!!), it is probably good that we didn't name him Dr. Dre, Topak, or Snoop.... There is one thing that has stayed the same about him... He is a little maniac!!! "the little maniac" is his nick-name.
Labor Day Breakfast
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
So funny!! I actually laughed out loud at the 'hood comments.
I don't know about cats changing colors as they get older, though. Maybe it is a common thing.
Post a Comment