Wheezie and Stachie are going to the new vet today! Wheezie has a follow-up appointment to see how she is doing since surgery. She hasn't been eating that great over the last week. I think she has lost some weight... So I am a little worried about her. The surgeon kept reminding us that there may be some damage done by the string that has yet to rear its ugly head. I really hope that isn't the case. That would mean another trip to the specialist and possibly another surgery to see what is going on. She was doing really well about a week or so after the surgery...eating everything in site. Maybe we just need to put her back on some meds...
Stachie is just going in for his 3rd and final kitten distemper shot. I am very curious to see how much he weighs. He is getting soooo big!
and... we should have Tipsy's cage by tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully my back family room (aka the fireplace room) will be cleared out from all the kitchen work and we can set it up in there! She has been using the litter box just fine since she has been confined to the bathroom. I don't know what the deal is with her pottying everywhere but the litterbox when she has free run of the house. Maybe it is just too overwhelming for her and she is trying to establish some territory of her own. who knows. I wish I could get inside that little head of her...or atleast have a conversation with her to find out what is going on and try to help her get through it.
3 comments:
I am glad to hear Tipsy is doing well in the bathroom. I'd take that as a good sign for her--and you!
Stan flips out like Tipsy once in a great while. Sometimes I just wrap him in a towel so I can pick him up and throw him in the garage.
That picture is soooo cute. Do they kiss a lot?
Good luck with Tipsy. Too bad there is not a Cat Whisperer like the Dog Whisperer on tv. It sounds like you need one!
Post a Comment