Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Twinkies!

Ok... still waiting to hear about Wheezie. I tend to want snack cakes as a cheer me up type of food. Ho Ho's are my favorite to eat here at work (they put Hostess stuff in our vending machines...sorry little debbie!) Needing a pick-me-up, I went in search of some ho ho's. They have been out lately, but I saw the vending machine guys filling the machine up today. I thought that today maty be my lucky ho ho day! So, I grabbed my change and headed downstairs. ....

NO ho ho's! What a bummer. However, they did have twinkies. I spent a few minutes debating between Twinkies and Reece Peices...as we all know I love those too! But, in the end, I went with the twinkies since they were the closest thing to my original craving. And, eating twinkies always brings back such fond memories of college.

I will give $1 to the first person who can recall my famous Twinkie quote from senior year?!?!?!?

7 comments:

Heidi said...

"Excuse me, sir, where do you keep your twinkies?"

Shannon said...

YAY Heidi!!! You win the $1!!!!!

AMT said...

Have you tried the new Oreo Cakesters? I don't usually eat snack cakes, but I got a free sample of those, and they are actually pretty good.

And why don't I remember the twinkies quote?

Shannon said...

I will have to try the cakesters, I've seen commercials for them!!

The twinkie quote came when we were shopping for supplies for our Titantic Party. We couldn't find the twinkies (I wanted to make little steam ships out of them)... my asking a stockman where they were ended up sounding rather perverse!

AMT said...

Thanks for the mind nudge.

That Titanic party was awesome! We were the best dorm ever!

Shannon said...

I agree! We did make one great dorm!!! I just can't believe how long ago it has been..... getting old bites!

Heidi said...

Talk about getting old, or at least being slow...I read Shannon's last comment and thought, "What are old bites?" It took me a second... I do love the expression "mind nudge." That's a new one to me.