Monday, July 20, 2009

Big Boy Biff!

Well, it was a little short notice, but Biff had his big boy operation on Saturday!! All went well and you can't even tell that anything was done (by looking or his actions). On Thursday, I had called and left a message at the local spay/neuter clinic to see about getting him an appointment. I figured it would take about a week for them to call me back and then another few weeks or a month to get an appointment. Well, they called me Friday afternoon and said that they just had a cancelation for Saturday morning and were wondering if I could bring him in then. I said sure... and the rest was history... or at least Michael and Jackson were history. I know this is bad... but those are the names I gave his "boys." I don't really go around naming my pets private parts...but made an exception with Biff. He had a white "boy" and a black "boy" ....so, given recent events and the publicity that ensued... I just couldn't help myself. I'm laughing right now, just thinking about it.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Glad to hear it all went well. This is a very cute picture, by the way!