Here is a picture of Tater Tot... carrying her favorite mousey
(aka...my buried treasure!). She loves these fur mice. She follows me
all over the house, dropping them at my feet in hopes that I will
throw it for her. We play at least an hour of fetch ever night.
While we are watching tv at night, she likes to drop it at my feet in
front of the couch. There are two ways that I could throw it... into
the foyer, or through the narrow doorway, through the kitchen and
into the fireplace room. Of course, she prefers the later. And, of
course... while laying on the couch, my throwing skills aren't the
best (well...they aren't that good when I am sitting on the couch
too). So lately, Mike is giving me a hard time for all the times I
hit the door frame or surrounding wall. At least Tatey doesn't seem
to mind!
Labor Day Breakfast
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment