Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Invisible Buggy Hunt

The other day, Emmy started running around the kitchen looking up in the air. She ran to a corner and just stared and cried... I looked in the corner... nothing. I asked her what she was doing, she cried like she wanted something then continued searching. By this time, Emmy's activities had caught the eye of the other cats. Before I could blink, there were at least a half dozen cats joining Emmy in her search for the invisible bug. During the search... this is where Paisley ended up. Don't know if she was trying to get closer to the bug... or away from it (like an Elephant seeing a mouse!). Either way... it made me chuckle (and run to grab the camera!)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Maybe it was a GHOST!!!

Shannon said...

I try not to think of things like that... however, it did cross my mind!! I think I would rather it be an invisible buggy!

Kate said...

Maybe it was a ghost buggy.